Be it whether you are going to get yourself a new motorbike or get a car so you need to approach a used motorcycle dealer or a ‘second-hand motorcycle for sale near you’ service centre, Motorcycle City is your best choice in Melbourne. We are a team of professionally-qualified used motorcycle dealers who have a wide array of cheap motorbikes for sale, be it second-hand bikes or totally new ones. We ensure that while you see a used motorcycle at our store, you will feel it like a brand new one with efficiency and proper functioning.
As industry leaders in the field of providing second-hand motorcycles for sale in Melbourne for many years now, we have compiled a list of inevitable top tips to consider before you decide to sell off your used motorcycle to a dealer or another buyer. The following
● Set A Realistic Price: Try making use of local classifieds, internet sites, and national motorcycle classifieds to find some listings for second-hand motorbikes for sale. Make a note of the asking prices, other important information like the phone numbers, etc. Catch a glimpse on what professional local motorbike dealers in Melbourne have in their used inventories.
● The Condition Of Your Motorbike: If you have made potential customizations on your bike, consider to change it back to look as in stock as possible. Custom paints, piercings, etc may have different likes to another buyer.
● Clean It Before You Invite A Potential Buyer To See It: Now that the buyer knows that he is going to buy a second-hand motorcycle, all you have to do is make it look as clean and tidy as possible.
● Get Your Used Motorcycle a New Well-Polished Look: Make use of WD-40 or likes to get rid of the tar spots from the bottom of the pipes, crankcase, etc. Detach the bodywork to retouch any places on the frame and touch up chipped paints if any. Clean the spokes, cables, wiring, insides of the turn signal lenses, various crevices, and other important parts. Wax application or any other proper finishes will make the part look shiny and brand new, back again.
● Does Your Motorbike Need Any Replacements Done?: Make sure the motorbike runs well and does not have any crucial parts to be replaced unless you are planning on a huge compensation. Brake pads, chains, belt, shift rubbers, fluid top-ups, etc are all important factors to be considered.
● Deal With A Professionally-Authorised Second-Hand Motorcycle Dealer: Finally, it is important that you get in touch with an experienced and reliable used motorbike dealer in Melbourne. You can get rid of the advertisement expenses, negotiating terms, and other hassles of a final transaction.
Motorcycle City is one-of-a-kind used motorcycle dealer in Melbourne who have been buying, selling and repairing scooters and motorcycles here in Victoria for over 35 years. With VACC accreditation, our team is well-qualified in dealing with new and used motorbikes. Call us on 03 9663 1200 to know more about selling your used motorcycle.